Hello everyone! I want to wish you a happy friday with my super yummy sugar free protein ice cream recipe. My favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip, so when Eat The Bear sent me their mint chocolate isolate whey protein, I got the urge to eat some ice cream! Since I am sugar free, I decided to try to make my own, and I am so glad I did! This recipe tastes so much like regular ice cream, but it’s full of healthy fats, protein, and other nutritious ingredients. So enjoy my sugar free protein ice cream recipe minus the guilt! You won’t even miss the sugary processed crap that you used to eat.
This sugar free protein ice cream recipe is also low carb, ketogenic friendly, paleo friendly, and of course perfect for anyone on a sugar free diet. Need I say more? Special thanks to Eat The Bear for sending me this delicious protein powder and inspiring me to create this delicious treat!
Sugar Free Protein Ice Cream Recipe (Mint Chocolate Chip) Ingredients
- 1 stick of butter (8 tbsp)
- 1 cup stevia
- 1 sugar free cocoa bar
mint ice cream:
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 3 scoops Mint Chocolate protein powder
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mint flavoring
Sugar Free Protein Ice Cream (Mint Chocolate Chip) Directions
- In a small sauce pan on medium heat, melt together the butter, chocolate bar, and 1 cup of stevia.
- Pour the chocolate sauce onto a cookie sheet to form a thin layer.
- Place in the refrigerator until the sauce hardens.
- Crush the chocolate into small chips. Set aside.
- in a mixing bowl stir together all of the ice cream ingredients (coconut milk, protein powder, matcha powder, 1/4 cup stevia, mint flavoring).
- Use a hand blender to mix the ingredients to a smooth consistency.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a small tupperware container.
- Add desired amount of chocolate chips. (I freeze the leftover chocolate chips to save for next time!)
- Cover the mixture and freeze until hardened.
- Remove from freezer and thaw to desired texture.
- Serve and enjoy!