Keto Foil Garlic Butter Scallops
If you have been reading my recipes, you have probably noticed that I am trying to keep them as simple as possible. I love foil packets because it makes creating keto meals so easy! This keto foil garlic butter scallops recipe tastes heavenly and is one of the quickest meals to throw together. It is also the perfect recipe to prepare to throw on the grill while having guests over for football season!
Initially, this recipe was meant to be made with shrimp, but since they ran out at the grocery store I opted for scallops. You can literally substitute the scallops with any protein you choose. Just make sure to adjust the temperature and cooking time accordingly. Other protein options that will taste incredible include ribeye steak, chicken, or any seafood!
- 8 tbsp butter
- 1 bunch asparagus – white parts removed
- 1 lb scallops
- Head of garlic – minced
- Lemon – cut into 4 pieces
*Also needed are 4 large pieces of aluminum foil cut into squares
- Put 2 tbsp of butter on each square of aluminum foil
- Divide asparagus, scallops, and minced garlic equally among the 4 squares.
- Fold foil packets so that ends are sealed and food is not exposed.
- Cook on a grill or on an oiled pan for around 3 minutes per side.
- Serve each packet with 1 piece of lemon
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 353
- Fat: 23.9 g
- Protein: 28.7 g
- Carbs: 6.4 g
- Net Carbs: 4.4 g